♥ Hayley Williams ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
♥ Hayley Williams ♥

Srpski forum o Hayley Williams... ♥

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Novosti

Ići dole 
3 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2
AutorPoruka
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Broj poruka : 1478
Datum upisa : 30.07.2009
Godina : 27

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitimePon 17 Maj 2010, 20:18

Paramore Working On New Songs -- Two Seconds At A Time
Band says ideas for new songs are often born on tour, but usually written at home.

Novosti - Page 2 281x211

It seems odd to talk about "new" Paramore songs, given that their Brand New Eyes album is just seven months old, but the fact remains that there actually are some new tracks in the works ... albeit very slowly.
"[Frontwoman Hayley Williams] normally needs to rest her voice during show days, so she'll come to soundcheck sometimes and just listen to her in-ear monitors," drummer Zac Farro told MTV News on Saturday at the Bamboozle festival in New Jersey. "The other day, we were just messing around — we have a couple of songs we just play for fun. They're never anything we'll probably use, but we've been playing them for a while. [They're] just random, two-second things."

So while it sounds like those "two-second" things might not amount to much, Farro quickly added, "Actually, 'Decode' and 'I Caught Myself' [Paramore's two songs on the "Twilight" soundtrack] were kind of written that way, so you never really know."

Williams agreed, though she made it clear that the band is still very much focused on playing songs from Brand New Eyes, and said that the majority of writing for the follow-up — whenever it may happen — will take place at home in Franklin, Tennessee.

"We like coming up with new things, but, like Zac says, it's usually at home, at practice," Williams said. "We usually write intros and outros for shows, and that's a good outlet for us, and a way to keep our creative brains rolling and keep our chops up. But, like he said, it's like two seconds and then we're done."

And Paramore will have even more time to work on those two-second outbursts (maybe even extending them to four or five seconds) when they hit the road on the Honda Civic Tour with Tegan and Sara and New Found Glory. The trek kicks off July 23 and already, Williams and company are getting pumped — even if it means they're not going to be home any time soon.

"We all like a bit of everything, musically, and you can usually tell that in our [concert] bills," Williams said. "I think Honda Civic Tour is the most diverse lineup we've ever had. And I'm really psyched about it. I saw Tegan and Sara in Nashville, and they were great. It's going to be a lot of fun!"

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/512114/hayley-williams-on-paramores-songwriting-process.jhtml
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://lp-serbia.forumotion.net/index.htm
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitimePon 17 Maj 2010, 20:20

Paramore Perform 'The Only Exception' On 'Ellen'
Band is wrapping up a spring tour before headlining this summer's Honda Civic Tour.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/516878/paramore-perform-on-ellen.jhtml

On Friday (May 14), Paramore took time off from their spring tour to stop by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," where they performed a somber, sweet version of their current single, "The Only Exception."

The performance — actually taped Thursday — showcased Paramore's burgeoning quiet side, with frontwoman Hayley Williams singing in hushed tones, her eyes tightly shut, and guitarist Josh Farro strumming the melody on an acoustic and singing backup. The band's other guitarist, Taylor York, added dreamy flourishes on an electric. Bassist Jeremy Davis and drummer Zac Farro played it similarly tight, laying down a muted, pretty backbeat.

It was a stately, refined performance, perfectly suited for daytime TV, and at the end, the audience cheered wildly, while Williams did a triumphant jig — apparently there were some real-deal Paramore fans in the crowd, too, as Williams finished her little dance and pointed and smiled to a section of the audience — and DeGeneres herself bounded onstage to thank the band, declaring, "I love them!" She then touted Paramore's Brand New Eyes album and announced that everyone in the studio audience would be receiving a copy.

Paramore will wrap their spring tour Sunday and, after a run of festival gigs in Europe, will return to the States to headline the Honda Civic Tour, which kicks off July 23 in Raleigh, North Carolina. Tegan and Sara, New Found Glory and Kadawatha will be joining them on the trek.

Williams can also be heard singing the hook on B.o.B's smash "Airplanes," and she's already planning to shoot her cameo in the video.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSub 12 Jun 2010, 14:02

Paramore's 'Careful' Video Debuts
Clip features behind-the-scenes footage from Brand New Eyes recording sessions and tour.

Novosti - Page 2 281x211

Though their ballad "The Only Exception" continues to be a top 40 staple, Paramore have already unveiled the video for the next single from their Brand New Eyes album, the snarling "Careful."

And, given how alive the song is, it's fitting that the accompanying video features nothing but live footage of the making of Eyes and subsequent tour. Directed by Brandon Chesbro (who also did the video for "Exception"), the "Careful" clip is packed with scenes shot throughout the BNE cycle, including recording sessions in Rob Cavallo's California studio, their world tour and their just-wrapped spring jaunt with Relient K and Fun. So we get to see the band rocking stages big and small (and massive), along with a healthy amount of backstage high jinks thrown in for good measure.

And though the video premiered on Paramore.net, it's very much the official clip, according to a spokesperson for their label, Atlantic/ Fueled by Ramen.

And while the "Careful" video will live online for the immediate future, Paramore will return to the live setting next week, with a string of summer festival gigs in Europe and Scandinavia that stretches into early July. And after that, they'll roar back to the States in late July as the headlining act on the Honda Civic Tour, along with Tegan and Sara, New Found Glory and Kadawatha.

In the meantime, frontwoman Hayley Williams can also be heard on B.o.B's massive single "Airplanes," which was recently highlighted by MTV News as one of the top five Summer Jams of 2010.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Kaya
~slušaš pesme~
~slušaš pesme~
Kaya

Broj poruka : 212
Datum upisa : 20.03.2010
Godina : 30

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSub 12 Jun 2010, 14:35

mogli bi da dodju u Srbiju -.- xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
_St0rm_
Admin
Admin
_St0rm_

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSre 07 Jul 2010, 20:24

Hayley Williams Nude Photo

Sliku je pokušala da pošalje svom dečku preko Twittera, ali je nekako dospela u javnost. Ona tvrdi da joj je profil hakovan.

Evo ko želi da vidi sliku...
http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2010/05/28/hayley-williams-topless-twitter-picture-nsfw/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Novosti - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Novosti   Novosti - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Novosti
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 2 od 2Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
♥ Hayley Williams ♥ :: Sve o Hayley i Paramore :: Paramore-
Skoči na: